1. We will not refund class fees without 48 hours notice.
2. Classes without enough participants will be cancelled.
3. Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
4. Waiting lists will be formed once classes are full.
5. Fees for all activities are due at time of registration.
6. Please use a separate check for each activity.
7. Make checks payable to ZM Schools. Refunds will not be made after the first class meeting.
8. In the event that a class is cancelled, the students will receive a cancellation notice by mail, telephone or email. In that case, you will be refunded.
9. If registration is paid on-line, a processing fee of $1.50 will be charged for all cancelled classes.
10. Confirmations of class registrations are sent only if an email address is provided. Please assume that you are registered unless you are otherwise notified.
11. Phone registrations are not accepted. Please register via mail, in person, or on-line.
*If supplies have been purchased, the student will not be issued a refund.
*A two-week notice is required for cancellation of a trip. There will not be any refunds after tickets are purchased.