We continue to follow MDH guidance to prevent transmission of COVID-19 in youth activities.
For youth activities we are asking that parents self-screen participants daily before sending them to activities (This includes a symptom assessment and temperature). Here is MDH’s Home Screening Tool: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/schools/homescreen.pdf
Please do not send students to activities if they are not feeling well. Report all positive cases and close contact to positive cases of COVID-19 to coaches ASAP.
Face coverings are required for all people at all times– this includes youth, coaches, spectators and parents who are dropping students off at activities.
Students and Spectators must follow social distancing guidelines: Maintain at least 6 feet between participants when they are not playing. Maintain 6 feet between spectators or household groups. Spectators are to remain 12 feet away from the closest participant (meaning 12 feet from field, bench, court, etc).
Adult Enrichment provides a lot of fun and exciting classes for adults in areas such as the arts, recreation, family education, fitness and so much more!
|Early Childhood Family Education|
Early Childhood Family Education provides opportunities for parents and young children to grow and learn together in a safe and supportive atmosphere. Come join us for parent-child sessions and special family events.
Inspire creativity and imagination in fun enrichment classes! Science, art, field trips and more! Learn fundamental sports skills and how to be part of a team in a variety of youth recreation opportunities. All area youth are welcome to participate.
|ZM Preschool Classes|
PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION WILL BE ONLINE
- Priority registration will be given to students currently enrolled in ZM’s 2020-2021 preschool year. Registration for those students will open on Monday, April 19th at 6 PM and will close on Tuesday, April 20th at 8 AM. All registered during this time will be verified to ensure they are all current students.
- General registration for new students will OPEN ONLINE on Thursday, April 22nd at 6 PM
- NO PRE-REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED
- $30 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT PAID AT REGISTRATION
How do I register online? *Prior to registration, make sure you set-up a My family account. If you have an account already, make sure to check that you can access. Check your user name, password and update your information OR you will have to do it when you go to register.
- Go to www.zmschools.us website
- Click on Community Ed Store (found in quick links on the left side of the page)
- Log into My family account
- Click on ZM Preschool Classes
- Choose the class you wish to enroll in (NOTE: If your first choice is full and you are added to a wait list, please also register for your 2nd choice so you’re sure to have a spot)
- Add class to your cart and check out as normal
Once I register online, what do I need to do next? Complete the Registration, Health & Immunization forms and return within 2 weeks to the Community Ed office. For your convenience, a drop box will be located outside the high school (under the blue awning) from 4-6 PM on Monday, April 26th and Tuesday, April 27th. You can also mail forms to Community Ed at 705 Mill Street, Zumbrota, MN 55992 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your spot.
School Readiness is a public school program available to Minnesota children, age 3 years to kindergarten enrollment. The purpose of a School Readiness program is to prepare children to enter kindergarten. The goal of School Readiness is to help preschoolers enter school with the skills and behaviors necessary to be successful in future learning.